Hi y'all Stampers& Crafters!
I have a Crafti-Tutz for you of what you can do with some of the supplies that are on sale due to retiring from SU.....
Have fun making this card!
• Stamp Sets – Happy Thoughts Set (154507); Forever Fern Bundle
• Card Stock – In Color 2019-2021 Card Stock (149701); Basic White Card
Stock (159276); Soft Seafoam Card Stock (146988)
• Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock Ink (150083); Mossy Meadow Ink
• Misc. – Forever Greenery DSP (152492); In Color 2019-2021 Stampin’
Write Marker Set (150079); Dimensionals (104430); For Every Season
Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Linen Thread (104199)
• Basic White Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” - scraps (banner) 4”x3” & enough
to stamp images from Forever Fern
• Pretty Peacock Card Stock: 6” x 5” - mat 3 1/4” x 2
1/2 & enough scraps to die cut out the fern leaves from the Forever Fern
• Soft Seafoam Card Stock: 5 3/4” x 4 3/4”
• Forever Fern DSP: 3” x 2 1/4"
1. Take your Basic White 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” fold in half; use bone folder to fold
and crease well.
2. Take the DSP, which gets adhered to the Pretty Peacock mat piece that
was cut out using measurements 3 1/4” x 2 1/2”
3. Then take this new set and adhere with mono glue to the folded basic
white card mentioned in step 1.
4. Now the Basic white card is then adhered to the Soft Seafoam mat piece- to open from left to right.
5. The Pretty Peacock will need the White Ribbon from the pack mentioned
above & adhered with tape runner to the card; allowing enough ribbon to tie a
bow at the side near the end of the project.
6. The Soft Seafoam set will then go on top of the Pretty Peacock mat now that
the ribbon is adhered.
7. Stamp your images from the two stamp sets on to the white card stock
scraps; die cut fern pieces out of the Peacock scraps. Use dimensionals to
place them on top of the card once completed
8. Finalize with the greeting from the Happy Thoughts set!
Well done ProCraftiStampers- Well done!!
Remember there is a new Annual Catalog coming out and will be available by May 4th. There are still some supplies that are retiring available for purchase….
Just FYI, if you like these supplies used for todays tutorialz (tutz) well then....
the Pretty Peacock Cardstock & ink pad, the In Color 2019-2021 Card Stock, Forever Greenery DSP, In Color 2019-2021 Stampin’ Write Marker Set, these will all be discontinued as well ...... as the Happy Thoughts Stamp set. 😪
First Come First Serve until all the retiring product is gone. Remenber, any order over $75 before s/h will receive a free gift when using this month's Host code 64C47CU6👈
If you want the new Annual Catalog and you do not already have a SU demonstrator, I would love to assist in getting a catalog into your hands.
If you are looking for one on one craft training, sign up to be part of the team. See the tab- fill out the form- and let's look forward to creating new ideas 💡 together!
Please try to go on to my SU website while you can to purchase what you want---
Well guys and gals☆
May you continue to be safe, enjoy crafting and hope that you will catch up & play along as we continue with part 3 of the “guess the new In Color” Videos from corporate at Stampin’Up!
Watch "3 - Halfway there!" on YouTube
👉Remember to guess the color and comment in the comment section to have your name entered in the drawing to win the new InColors 2021-2023 Stampin' Write marker set!♡
Blessings and Many thanks for blogging by♡